Cafe Bus winery tours offers very unique Yarra Valley wine tours and tasting experience. The Wurrundjeri people called the Yarra River “Birrarung” which means “river of mists”. You will be enchanted by this mystical valley and its gourmet delights.
The Cafe Bus Yarra Valley wine tour departs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday with pickups in Melbourne and surrounds between 7.00 am and 8.00 am. Return time to your hotel is around 5:00pm
- Tour the stunning Yarra Valley Region
- Visit highly renowned boutique wineries
- Experience the rustic charm of a cider ale house at Napoleone Cider House
- Indulge in samples from famousYarra Valley Chocolaterie& Ice-Creamery
- Farmhouse visit and sample local produce at Yarra Valley Gateway Estate
- Two winery & one cider ale brewery tasting
- Italian inspired restaurant winery lunch
- Local produce for morning tea
- Delicious European chocolate samples
- Relaxed and social touring atmosphere
- Professional, entertaining tour guide
- On-board cool box to keep your purchased produce fresh
Gateway Estate Farmhouse
Tour the greenhouse facilities then enjoy tastings of fresh local produce including fruits and cheeses plus strawberry liqueurs and crèmes. Delicious!
Napoleone Brewery & Cider House
Enjoy a generous sample of ciders and ales made onsite at this rustic micro- brewery in the heart of the valley.
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery
See the chocolatiers at work and enjoy free chocolate samples!
Enjoy an educational and fun introductory wine class with tasting Rochford’s award-winning wines.
Killara Estate Winery + Lunch
Relax over an Italian inspired winery lunch overlooking some of the best views of the Yarra Valley & Killara vines. Followed by an informative wine tasting. (drinks not provided with lunch)
***Please Note: Our Yarra Valley Tour itinerary may change depending on availability and do not operate on Public Holidays. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old.
Submit your review